We are looking for new employees!
Now we are looking for both a truck and wheel loader driver and a timber car driver for the sawmill in Linneryd to continue our development.
- We are looking for truck drivers daytime.
- We are looking for a timber car driver for shifting.
- We are also looking for wheel loader drivers for shifting. Requirements for wheel loader cards C.
For all services, it is merit with previous experience of the sawmill or forest industry. The most important thing, however, is that you are an active and committed employee who is always careful in your work. Good collaborative skills are also highly valued when we help and work as a team here at JGA.
Contact Magnus Ragnarsson for more information about the services at
+46 470 761189.
If you are looking to work for a family business, you are welcome to email your application to email@example.com.
J G Anderssons Söner AB is a privately owned sawmill with a tradition for the manufacture and sale of sawn and refined wood products of high quality. JGA produces 200,000 m³ of sawn timber per year. Our timber is delivered mainly through retailers to industries and construction sites in Sweden and Europe.
The company was founded in 1928 by Johan Gustaf Andersson and his wife Olivia, and today the sawmill is run by the third and fourth generation Andersson.
- Investments made in our production 2018
- Meeting with a forest owner
- We are looking for new employees!
- More information about the forest road inventory
- Easier to find right in the forest
- Many thanks to everyone who came!
- New employment
- Are you aware of the public right?
- 40 years as a JGA employee
- Some pictures from our opening house
- We will be trackless in the forest
- Customer visits from Holland
- JGA at the Forest & Tractor Fair in Emmaboda 11-12 / 5
- New homepage!