Many thanks to everyone who came!
Last Saturday we had an open house at the facility in Linneryd to celebrate our 90th anniversary. It was great fun to see so many come to learn more about our business and celebrate with us. Many thanks!
We would also like to extend a big thank you to all the staff who set up and made the open house a pleasant experience for all visitors.
Soon we will publish some pictures from the day and if you have any good pictures that you want to share with you, you are most welcome to send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. The pictures can then be used here on jga.se and on our Facebook page.
On Facebook we have already shared some pictures and movies from Saturday, so please follow us there!
Again - BIG THANK YOU to anyone who helped carry out the day or came and visited us during Saturday's open house!
- New report on the positive climate effects of the EU forests and forest products
- Installation of a new barking machine for Linneryd
- Breaking ground for the summer’s improvement of the sawing line
- Investments made in our production 2018
- Meeting with a forest owner
- We are looking for new employees!
- More information about the forest road inventory
- Easier to find right in the forest
- Many thanks to everyone who came!
- New employment
- Are you aware of the public right?
- 40 years as a JGA employee
- Some pictures from our opening house
- We will be trackless in the forest
- Customer visits from Holland
- JGA at the Forest & Tractor Fair in Emmaboda 11-12 / 5
- New homepage!