JGA at the Forest & Tractor Fair in Emmaboda 11-12 / 5
Soon it will be time for the big forest and the tractor fair in Emmaboda again!
May 11-12 we are in place on Emmaboda flight path - please come by and say hello in stand 70. If you are curious about how to cut logs and how knot timing goes, you can learn it with us on both Friday and Saturday when the carpenters Hans Sjöberg and Jan-Erik Virdebrant are in place.
The fair also offers machine demonstrations, vintage cars, off-road vehicles, taste experiences and much more fun.
This is how it looked like when we exhibited last year. We offered food and had Olympic rider Linda Algotsson with us who answered questions about his Olympic venture.
- 2021, a record year for Swedish sawmilling industry!
- New report on the positive climate effects of the EU forests and forest products
- Installation of a new barking machine for Linneryd
- Breaking ground for the summer’s improvement of the sawing line
- Investments made in our production 2018
- Meeting with a forest owner
- We are looking for new employees!
- More information about the forest road inventory
- Easier to find right in the forest
- Many thanks to everyone who came!
- New employment
- Are you aware of the public right?
- 40 years as a JGA employee
- Some pictures from our opening house
- We will be trackless in the forest
- Customer visits from Holland
- JGA at the Forest & Tractor Fair in Emmaboda 11-12 / 5
- New homepage!