Investments made in our production 2018
Last year, we carried out a lot of improvement work and investments in the production at the sawmill in Linneryd. Below you see a couple of them and what effects they get on the production.
The rebuilding of raw sorting was completed. The investment has created a considerably better flow in the saw.
The timber plan has been paved, which has created better conditions for the timber flow into the saw plane and further into the saw. Other areas in the sawing area have also been landscaped and solidified in order to expand the business.
The drying park will be expanded with four chamber dryers. Provides a capacity increase of 50,000 m3 / year. The land work for this was completed in 2018. The installation is ongoing during 2019.
CIND frame has been installed on the timber plan. This means faster and smoother handling of a large part of the timber flow and less traffic inside the sawmill.
- Investments made in our production 2018
- Meeting with a forest owner
- We are looking for new employees!
- More information about the forest road inventory
- Easier to find right in the forest
- Many thanks to everyone who came!
- New employment
- Are you aware of the public right?
- 40 years as a JGA employee
- Some pictures from our opening house
- We will be trackless in the forest
- Customer visits from Holland
- JGA at the Forest & Tractor Fair in Emmaboda 11-12 / 5
- New homepage!