Installation of a new barking machine for Linneryd
Now our new bark machine has arrived at the sawmill in Linneryd. The barking machine will be installed in the sawmill's line during the summer. The machine is a Cambio 460 from the manufacturer USNR suitable for customer timber barking.
Barking of logs is the first step in the decomposition. By removing the bark, this material can be handled separately from the rest of the log. The bark is used as renewable fuel in our solid fuel boiler and significant volumes are also sold to nearby heating plants and similar consumers.
Existing bark machine
New bark machine
- New report on the positive climate effects of the EU forests and forest products
- Installation of a new barking machine for Linneryd
- Breaking ground for the summer’s improvement of the sawing line
- Investments made in our production 2018
- Meeting with a forest owner
- We are looking for new employees!
- More information about the forest road inventory
- Easier to find right in the forest
- Many thanks to everyone who came!
- New employment
- Are you aware of the public right?
- 40 years as a JGA employee
- Some pictures from our opening house
- We will be trackless in the forest
- Customer visits from Holland
- JGA at the Forest & Tractor Fair in Emmaboda 11-12 / 5
- New homepage!